Important Ontario Cup Update

XCSO has been watching our Ontario snow levels closely and we remain committed to holding an Ontario Cup race January 20 and 21.

The plan is that we will have a decision on whether or not we proceed with the Lakefield venue by 12 noon this Saturday January 13th at which point we will either proceed with a race hosted by Lakefield or we will pivot and move the race to North Bay. In either case we may need to adjust formats TBD.

Either situation has required flexibility and collaboration to ensure that we have the best possible outcome for our athletes.